Parents of 9th-12th grade athletes are invited to attend a workshop for student-athletes hosted by HALO (Helping and Assisting in the Lives of Others) on Thursday, September 7, 2017.
This is a must-attend event for parents of students who have been playing sports seriously throughout their high school career and plan to continue to play at the college level. See the flyer below for details.
May We Suggest
- National Portfolio Day Helps Students Get their Work Reviewed by Top Colleges
- Upcoming College Fairs for Visual Arts Colleges and HBCUs
- Otis College Offers Portfolio Prep for High School Students
- CalArts Offer Free Art Classes to High School Students
- Free Visual, Media and Performing Arts Classes for the Fall