- Individuals who are selected on a competitive basis will attend summer camp without charge.
- All materials, supplies, reference books, notebooks, housing, and meals will be provided.
- Students will develop problem solving techniques as well as team building skills.
- Students will receive a full college experience by living in a residence hall, eating in a dining facility.
To apply, students must submit a sealed teacher recommendation, upload an unofficial transcript, and compose a statement of purpose with their application. Teachers are required to compose a statement of purpose with their application. The deadline to submit an application is Friday, April 7, 2017. Student selections will be announced on Friday, April 28, 2017.
May We Suggest
- Sign Up for Free Arts Camp at CityStage
- UC Santa Barbara Hosts Sports Industry Academy Summer Program
- UC Irvine Offers Summer Healthcare Experience for High School Girls
- Made By Girls Scholarship Available for Digital Media Academy
- Engineering Possibilities in College Camp Open to Middle and High School Students