Camp is open to students in grades 6-12, ages 11-18 (11-year-olds must be entering 6th grade in the fall).
While it is free to attend, there is a $10 registration deposit which is returned after completion of the camp. Registration is first come, first-served. Enrollment runs through June 30 or until its full.
To register, please follow these steps:
1) Fill out the online registration form.
2) Mail your $10 registration deposit to:
CITYstage Summer Camp
P.O. Box 292266, Los Angeles, CA 90029
(Cash, Check, or Money Order accepted. Deposits will be returned when you check in on the first day of camp.)
3) You will receive an email and/or phone confirmation once your deposit is received.
The camp is located at:
ArtShare L.A., Downtown Los Angeles:
801 E 4th Place, Los Angeles, CA 90013
Last year students participated in hip hop classes, theatre games, guitar, poetry theatre, Afro-Brazilian drumming and more!
Call them at (323) 452-3177 or email them at email@example.com.
May We Suggest
- UC Santa Barbara Hosts Sports Industry Academy Summer Program
- UC Irvine Offers Summer Healthcare Experience for High School Girls
- Made By Girls Scholarship Available for Digital Media Academy
- Engineering Possibilities in College Camp Open to Middle and High School Students
- USC and Chevron Offers Free The Frontiers of Energy Resources Summer Camp