Otis College of Art and Design offers ten-week courses for high school students on Saturdays and Sundays. The fall 2017 courses include:
Saturdays, 9:30am-12:30pm with Jeanie Frias
Sundays, 1:00pm-4:00pm with Scott Zaragoza
Introduction to Digital Media: 2D Animation for Ages 12-18 (Luis Ruiz on Saturdays, 1:00pm-4:00pm)
Includes: Life Drawing, 2-Dimensional Design and Drawing Form
Limited tuition waivers are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Contact the Pre-College Programs office for more information.
View courses and register online at www.otis.edu/pp
For further information about Portfolio Preparation courses, call 310.665.6864
Young Artist Workshop courses available too!
May We Suggest
- National Portfolio Day Helps Students Get their Work Reviewed by Top Colleges
- Upcoming College Fairs for Visual Arts Colleges and HBCUs
- Check Out Workshop for Parents of Student Athletes
- CalArts Offer Free Art Classes to High School Students
- Free Visual, Media and Performing Arts Classes for the Fall