The MOCA teen program brings high school juniors and seniors behind the scenes to learn about the museum, contemporary art, artists, and other creative careers. The program is an academic-year-long, paid position teaching teens about the work of the museum by directly involving them in it. This diverse group meets at MOCA on Thursday nights and some weekends to work with museum professionals, investigate current exhibitions, make art, plan Teen Night and support each other on a journey of self-discovery.
May We Suggest
- National Portfolio Day Helps Students Get their Work Reviewed by Top Colleges
- Upcoming College Fairs for Visual Arts Colleges and HBCUs
- Check Out Workshop for Parents of Student Athletes
- Otis College Offers Portfolio Prep for High School Students
- CalArts Offer Free Art Classes to High School Students