If you have a student interested in pursuing a career in the music industry, have them apply to GRAMMY Camp. It’s a non-residential summer camp held at Belmont University in Nashville and USC Thornton School of Music in Los Angeles for 5-days. High school students will have the opportunity to choose one of eight career tracks including songwriting, audio engineering, music journalism and more!
Deadline to apply is March 31, 2017. The cost to attend is $1500 and there is a $25 application fee. Financial is available, in previous years 70% of campers who applied for financial aid received full or partial scholarships.
2017 GRAMMY Camp Dates & Locations:
GRAMMY Camp Nashville – Tuesday, May 30 – Saturday, June 3, 2017
GRAMMY Camp Los Angeles – Tuesday, July 18 – Saturday, July 22, 201
May We Suggest
- UC Santa Barbara Hosts Sports Industry Academy Summer Program
- UC Irvine Offers Summer Healthcare Experience for High School Girls
- Made By Girls Scholarship Available for Digital Media Academy
- Engineering Possibilities in College Camp Open to Middle and High School Students
- USC and Chevron Offers Free The Frontiers of Energy Resources Summer Camp