If your student has the passion to succeed – especially in the fields of study related to science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM) – the Buick Acheivers Scholarship Program has a check with their name on it. They will award 50 renewable scholarships of up to $25,000 per year for four years.
Applicants to the Buick Achievers Scholarship Program must:
- Be high school seniors, high school graduates, or current postsecondary undergraduate students.
- Plan to enroll in full-time undergraduate study at an accredited four-year college or university based in the U.S. or Puerto Rico for the entire 2015-16 academic year. Proprietary and online schools are not eligible.
- Plan to major in a course of study that focuses on Engineering/Technology or select Design and Business related programs of study. See the list of eligible majors.
- Demonstrate an interest in pursuing a career in the automotive or related industries using these areas of study.
- Be U.S. citizens and have permanent residence in the United States or Puerto Rico.
The application period will close at 5 p.m EST on February 27, 2015
Click here to apply